Monday, October 7, 2013

It has been a little while since I posted anything, but I wanted to say that I am still alive and sober. Life has gotten pretty hectic and busy for me as of late which is why I have not posted in awhile. I can feel myself slipping closer to complacency and thus wanted to come back and write. I do not know how much time I can devote to writing these blogs but I still wanna write. I will be getting married on the 23rd of next month. We had it planned out for June of 2014 and then out of nowhere she came to me and said she wanted to do it sooner. I am thrilled with the new date because we have been practicing abstinence for waaaay too long now, and the sooner we make it official the sooner we can...... well you get the point. School is super busy and still no work but in God's time not mine. I just celebrated my 2nd sober anniversary back on the 12th of September and life has not gotten any slower. I am excited for the coming of slow time of year but not for the colder weather or mass number of holidays where I will not have any money(again) in order to get gifts for people. Oh well time for my creative side to start working again. It was nice to write again. See you all again soon.
Jason B. Sober in Recovery since Sept. 12, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jason for your comments on my blog. Weare needed to share our experiences and help others.

    ReplyDelete