Friday, June 6, 2014

Life in Recovery as of 6/6/2014:

Today, my recvovery has taken a new turn and for the better. I am currently on break from college and working on gaining a certificate to become a recovery coach in my state. I have been blessed with finding a place that not only accepted me and my past for what they were, but they were encouraging as they explained how my past is my biggest asset. I still have some slips and falls along this journey of recovery but I still have not found it neccessary to use substances in order to make it through.
It has been a looooong time since I took the time to write and for that I apologize. School has been hectic but still maintaining a 3.7 GPA. I am working with other alcoholics and addicts who are on their path to their own recovery and we are working together in order to stay clean and sober one day at a time. I hope that everyone else is doing well and has a blessed day. Until next time, be blessed and remember that recovery is possible for each and every one of us.

Jason B.
Sober in Recovery since Sept. 12, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment